All uniform items can be purchased from Shah’s Uniforms on 109-111 West Street, Scunthorpe. Further information can be obtained online at: www.shahsuniform.co.uk
We pride ourselves in the fact that we have a very smart but practical school uniform and would like to clarify the uniform which consists of:
- Grey school trousers or skirt (or tailored shorts in summer).
- Grey pinafore/navy gingham dress or grey tailored shorts
- White school polo shirt/shirt
- Navy school jumper/cardigan/fleece
- Black school shoes.
Uniform is an essential element of Alkborough Primary School and we ask that, particularly when choosing uniform for the new school year, parents respect the school’s uniform policy and ensure children are correctly dressed. If you have any queries or questions about uniform or are unable to get into Shah’s please contact Miss Bainbridge, 01724720301.
To see whether you are eligible for a clothing grant from the Local Authority please click here:
Our PE kit consists of:
- A white t-shirt (Cotton PE t-shirts with the school logo can be purchased from Shah’s).
- A navy blue hoody with the school logo (can be ordered through school)
- Black shorts
Please note the days that your child will need to come into school in their PE kit. Could you please ensure your child has their school shoes to put on for once they are back inside school. Please also note that spare PE kit will no longer be kept in school, therefore please could you sure that your child has their kit on the day/s required. Many thanks.
Wednesday and Friday
|Tuesday and Thursday|